Featured Post

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

006 - Jai Ho!

You are the reason that I breathe

(Jai Ho) You are the reason that I still believe

(Jai Ho) You are my destiny

Jai Oh Oh-oh-oh
No there is nothing that can stop us

(Jai Ho) Nothing can ever come between us

(Jai Ho) So come and dance with me

Jai Ho!

New Sponsor time! 
I have the honor of blogging for Ari-Pari! And OH BOY, does she have some CUTE clothing and accessories for you all!!


What Wyld is wearing: Ari-Pari Suede Halter Top 

This suede halter top is part of the Stay at Home Club and comes in 10 different colors! I have paired it with shorts, jeans, sweatpants and (as shown above) a boho type skirt...it looks fabulous with everything! And...IT'S FREE!


♥ Stay At Home Club Exclusive Gift ♥

You can find this free gift at the Ari-Pari Main Store here

For more information about The Stay At Home Club, please visit:

www.thestayathomeclubsl.com/

Visit Ari-Pari on Second Life Marketplace here

No comments:

Post a Comment