Playing with the Queen of Hearts
Knowing it ain't really smart
The Joker ain't the only fool
Who'll do anything for you
Knowing it ain't really smart
The Joker ain't the only fool
Who'll do anything for you
Had some fun with this one, Ever Gypsy has these amazing lip colors called Queen of Hearts. As you can see, this is the theme of this blog post!
Anyone who knows me well knows I love anything to do with Alice in Wonderland...I think these were made for me!
Close up of the lips! I LOVE THESE!
As you can see, they come in a variety of colors, Purple, yellow, Blue, Pink and Red.
These are available for Baked On Mesh (which I am wearing), a Genus and Omega Applier!
What Wyld is wearing:
Ever Gypsy - Queen of Hearts Lip in Red
Ever Gypsy - Scarlet Shape
This shape is made for the Catwa Lona head & the Maitreya Body
*please note, I have made my own adjustments to the shape*
Go on over and check Ever Gypsy out. She does she does shapes, tattoos, cosmetics and more to come!
BOM, Genus & Omega compatible
Shapes for Genus Baby Face, LeLutka Nova, Catwa Catya & Lona & LAQ Ivy with Maitreya & Legacy bodies.




No comments:
Post a Comment