Six o'clock already
I was just in the middle of a dream
I was kissin' Valentino
By a crystal blue Italian stream
But I can't be late
'Cause then I guess I just won't get paid
These are the days
When you wish your bed was already made...
Yep, this is me tonight! Back to the grind tomorrow...just another Manic Monday!
What Wyld is wearing:
sass [fawn] top
This top is just too cute and you have 10 different images you can pick to put on it! AND 10 different colors!
sass [fawn] skirt
Cute, short and flirty! Love the way this skirt looks, and 10 colors to match the shirt!
sass [fawn] boots
I absolutely LOVE these boots! Spikes on the bands with hearts! What else could you ask for!
The Fawn set is Compatible with the following bodies:
★ Belleza Freya
★ Maitreya Lara
★ Slink Hourglass
I was just in the middle of a dream
I was kissin' Valentino
By a crystal blue Italian stream
But I can't be late
'Cause then I guess I just won't get paid
These are the days
When you wish your bed was already made...
Yep, this is me tonight! Back to the grind tomorrow...just another Manic Monday!
What Wyld is wearing:
sass [fawn] top
This top is just too cute and you have 10 different images you can pick to put on it! AND 10 different colors!
sass [fawn] skirt
Cute, short and flirty! Love the way this skirt looks, and 10 colors to match the shirt!
sass [fawn] boots
I absolutely LOVE these boots! Spikes on the bands with hearts! What else could you ask for!
The Fawn set is Compatible with the following bodies:
★ Belleza Freya
★ Maitreya Lara
★ Slink Hourglass




No comments:
Post a Comment